- 1 What insurance does Twin Cities Orthopedics take?
- 2 Do you need a referral for Twin Cities Orthopedics?
- 3 Is Twin Cities Orthopedics a nonprofit?
- 4 How many employees does Twin Cities Orthopedics have?
- 5 What is infinite health collaborative?
- 6 Is Twin Cities Orthopedics part of Fairview?
- 7 How many employees does TCO have?
What insurance does Twin Cities Orthopedics take?
Twin Cities Orthopedics
- Aetna Choice POS II.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO.
- BCBS Blue Card PPO.
- BCBS IL PPO.
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord.
- BCBS MN BluePrint.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus.
Do you need a referral for Twin Cities Orthopedics?
Do I need a referral? A. The need for a referral differs by insurance plan. Please contact your insurance company directly prior to scheduling an appointment to inquire whether TCO is in-network for your health plan.
Is Twin Cities Orthopedics a nonprofit?
TWIN CITIES ORTHOPEDICS FOUNDATION, fiscal year ending Dec. 2018
|Organization zip code||Tax code designation||Ruling date of organization’s tax exempt status|
How many employees does Twin Cities Orthopedics have?
How many Employees does Twin Cities Orthopedics have? Twin Cities Orthopedics has 1,109 employees.
What is infinite health collaborative?
Infinite Health Collaborative (i- Health ) is a collaborating group of local medical practices, independently owned and led by its physicians. i- Health has operating divisions of cardiology, colon & rectal, family medicine, orthopedics, plastic surgery, vascular & interventional radiology, and women’s health.
Is Twin Cities Orthopedics part of Fairview?
Twin Cities Orthopedics Wyoming is located in The Orthopedic Center at Fairview Lakes Medical Center.
How many employees does TCO have?
TCO has 500 employees and is ranked 13th among it’s top 10 competitors.