- 1 Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in Massachusetts?
- 2 Who is the chief of surgery at Mass General Hospital?
- 3 Who is the best shoulder surgeon in Boston?
- 4 How many operating rooms does Mass General have?
- 5 What is the best hospital for orthopedic surgery?
- 6 Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in the world?
- 7 How long is general surgery residency?
- 8 Who runs Mass General?
- 9 Who runs Mass General Hospital?
- 10 Who is the best shoulder replacement surgeon?
- 11 Who is the best spine surgeon in Boston?
- 12 Who is the best knee surgeon in Boston?
- 13 Is Mass General the best hospital in the world?
- 14 Does Mass General have private rooms?
- 15 What hospitals are affiliated with Mass General?
Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in Massachusetts?
Best Orthopedic Surgeons and Bone Surgeons in Boston, MA
- Dr. Karim Sabeh, MD. 24 ratings. 55 Fruit St Yakey # 3b Boston, MA 02114.
- Dr. Chadi Tannoury, MD. 10 ratings. 725 Albany St Ste 4b Boston, MA 02118.
- Dr. Joseph Kavolus II, MD. 10 ratings. 800 Washington St Boston, MA 02111.
- Dr. Simon Görtz, MD. 77 ratings.
Who is the chief of surgery at Mass General Hospital?
Lillemoe was appointed to the position of Surgeon -in- Chief and Chief of the Department of Surgery at the Massachusetts General Hospital and the W. Gerald Austen Professor of Surgery at the Harvard Medical School. Dr.
Who is the best shoulder surgeon in Boston?
Best orthopedic surgeon shoulder in Boston, MA
- Boston Sports & Shoulder Center. 11.2 mi. 19 reviews.
- Zarins Bertram, MD. 1.0 mi. 10 reviews.
- Thomas J Gill, MD. 8.7 mi. 11 reviews.
- Robert Nicoletta, MD. 2.5 mi. 2 reviews.
- Longwood Orthopedic Associates. 4.2 mi. 17 reviews.
- Timothy Hartshorn, MD. 9.4 mi. 7 reviews.
- Pro Sports Orthopedics. 3.9 mi.
- Accelerated Physical Therapy. 1.2 mi.
How many operating rooms does Mass General have?
The building houses three floors of operating rooms, an expanded emergency room, radiation oncology suites, inpatient neurology and neurosurgery floors, and inpatient oncology floors; all of which increase the inpatient capacity by 150 beds.
What is the best hospital for orthopedic surgery?
Here are the top 20 hospitals for orthopedics:
- Hospital for Special Surgery (New York City)
- Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minn.)
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles)
- NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital (New York City)
- Rush University Medical Center (Chicago)
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital -Columbia and Cornell (New York City)
Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in the world?
CHICAGO — Dr. Richard A. Berger, 55, is the only surgeon in the world to perform over 10,000 minimally invasive outpatient joint replacement surgeries.
How long is general surgery residency?
Length of Residencies
|Specialty||Length of Training*|
|General Surgery||5 years|
|Internal Medicine||3 years|
|Neurology||3 years plus PGY-1 Transitional/Preliminary|
Who runs Mass General?
Mass General Brigham
|Brigham Health and Brigham and Women’s/ Mass General Health Care Centers|
|President & CEO||Anne Klibanski, MD|
|Chief of Staff||Margaret S. Norton|
|Revenue (2017 (Ending September 30))||$13.4 billion|
Who runs Mass General Hospital?
Slavin, MD, has been the president of Massachusetts General Hospital since 2003. From 1999–2002, he served as chairman and chief executive officer of the Massachusetts General Physicians Organization, which included more than 1,700 physicians and employed nearly 1,000 of them.
Who is the best shoulder replacement surgeon?
In alphabetical order, here are 20 among the best shoulder surgeons in North America:
- Christopher S. Ahmad, M.D.
- David W. Altchek, M.D.
- James P. Bradley, M.D., M.S.
- Stephen S. Burkhart, M.D.
Who is the best spine surgeon in Boston?
Best Spinal Stenosis Doctors in Boston, MA
- Dr. Andrew Simpson, MD. 68 ratings. 60 Fenwood Rd Fl 2 Boston, MA 02115.
- Dr. James Kang, MD. 35 ratings. 60 Fenwood Rd Fl 2 Boston, MA 02115.
- Dr. Stuart Hershman, MD. 33 ratings. 55 Fruit St Boston, MA 02114.
- Dr. Nicolas Marcotte, MD. 19 ratings. 125 Parker Hill Ave Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120.
Who is the best knee surgeon in Boston?
Best knee surgeon in Boston, MA
- New England Baptist Hospital. 2.2 mi. 40 reviews.
- John M Siliski, MD. 1.0 mi. 1 review.
- Joseph Kavolus, MD. 0.4 mi. Orthopedists.
- Thomas J Gill, MD. 8.7 mi. 11 reviews.
- James E Phillips III, MD. 5.7 mi.
- Newton Wellesley Hospital Outpatient Surgery Center. 9.8 mi.
- Kocher Mininder MD. 1.9 mi.
- Longwood Orthopedic Associates. 4.2 mi.
Is Mass General the best hospital in the world?
Massachusetts General Hospital was ranked sixth and Brigham and Women’s took the No. 12 spot on the Honor Roll for the publication’s 2020-2021 best hospital rankings, which were released Tuesday. While Brigham moved one spot up from its ranking last year as 13th, Mass.
Does Mass General have private rooms?
The last patient tower that Mass. General built, the Lunder building in 2011, has all private rooms. As medical care advanced, and patients began requesting more privacy, hospitals constructed single -bed rooms.
What hospitals are affiliated with Mass General?
Members & Affiliates
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
- Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital.
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital.
- HealthCare at Home.
- Martha’s Vineyard Hospital.
- Mass Eye and Ear.
- MGH Institute of Health Professions.