- 1 Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in Pennsylvania?
- 2 What is the best hospital for orthopedic surgery?
- 3 Where are the best orthopedic surgeons?
- 4 Who is the most famous orthopedic surgeon in the world?
- 5 How much do orthopedic surgeons make in Pittsburgh?
- 6 Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in Philadelphia?
- 7 What is the #1 hospital in the world?
- 8 What is the highest paid orthopedic surgeon?
- 9 What is the number one orthopedic hospital in the world?
- 10 Who are the best knee surgeons?
- 11 Who is the richest doctor in the world?
- 12 Who is the most famous surgeon?
- 13 Who are the highest paid surgeons?
Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in Pennsylvania?
Best Orthopedic Surgeons and Bone Surgeons in Pittsburgh, PA
- Dr. Mark Fye, MD. 42 ratings. 9104 Babcock Blvd Ste 5113 Pittsburgh, PA 15237.
- Dr. Richard Mitchell, MD. 28 ratings. 1050 Bower Hill Rd Ste 105 Pittsburgh, PA 15243.
- Dr. Sam Akhavan, MD. 36 ratings.
- Dr. Michael Rytel, MD. 55 ratings.
What is the best hospital for orthopedic surgery?
Here are the top 20 hospitals for orthopedics:
- Hospital for Special Surgery (New York City)
- Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minn.)
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles)
- NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital (New York City)
- Rush University Medical Center (Chicago)
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital -Columbia and Cornell (New York City)
Where are the best orthopedic surgeons?
- Hospital for Special Surgery. New York, NY 10021-4898.
- Mayo Clinic. 507-516-3231.
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
- NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital.
- Rush University Medical Center.
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia and Cornell.
- Santa Monica-UCLA Medical Center and Orthopedic Hospital.
- Massachusetts General Hospital.
Who is the most famous orthopedic surgeon in the world?
James Andrews (physician)
|Education||Louisiana State University (B.S., M.D.)|
|Known for||Andrews Institute Andrews Research & Education Foundation Andrews Sports Medicine & Orthopaedic Center American Sports Medicine Institute Alabama Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center|
How much do orthopedic surgeons make in Pittsburgh?
The average pay for an Orthopedic Surgeon is $464,623 a year and $223 an hour in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. The average salary range for an Orthopedic Surgeon is between $296,837 and $663,630.
Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in Philadelphia?
Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgery
- Dr. Joseph A. Abboud.
- Dr. John A. Abraham.
- Dr. Jeffrey S. Abrams. Top Doctors.
- Dr. Christopher M. Aland. Top Doctors.
- Dr. D. Greg Anderson. Top Doctors.
- Dr. Alexandre Arkader. Top Doctors. Orthopedic Surgery.
- Dr. William V. Arnold. Top Doctors.
- Dr. Alfred Atanda. Top Doctors. Orthopedic Surgery.
What is the #1 hospital in the world?
World’s Best Hospitals 2020 – Top 100 Global
|1||Mayo Clinic – Rochester||USA|
|3||Massachusetts General Hospital||USA|
What is the highest paid orthopedic surgeon?
Orthopedic surgery, radiation oncology and vascular surgery rounded out the top five. Highest paying medical specialties in 2019.
What is the number one orthopedic hospital in the world?
World’s Best Specialized Hospitals 2021
|1||Hospital For Special Surgery||Orthopedic Care|
|2||Mayo Clinic – Rochester||Department of Orthopedic Surgery|
|3||Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin||Centrum für Muskuloskeletale Chirurgie|
Who are the best knee surgeons?
25 of the Best Knee Surgeons in the United States
- Brian J.
- John D.
- Jack Farr, MD (Cartilage Restoration Center of Indiana, Indianapolis).
- David Fisher, MD (OrthoIndy, Indianapolis, Ind.).
- Freddie H.
- John Gill, MD (Dallas Sports Medicine Specialists, Dallas).
- Scott Gillogly, MD (Atlanta Knee and Shoulder Clinic, Atlanta).
Who is the richest doctor in the world?
As the richest doctor on earth, Patrick Soon Shiong is a doctor turned entrepreneur turned philanthropist who is worth close to $12 billion. He made his fortune transforming cancer treatments.
Who is the most famous surgeon?
Abstract. Henry Norman Bethune was born in Ontario in 1890 and was to become the best-known physician in the world. Bethune, a thoracic surgeon, spent his professional life in Detroit and Montreal, with these periods separated by a year spent as a patient in a tuberculosis sanatorium.
Who are the highest paid surgeons?
RELATED: The list of the top 10 highest physician salaries by specialty for 2019
- Neurosurgery — $746,544.
- Thoracic surgery — $668,350.
- Orthopedic surgery — $605,330.
- Plastic surgery — $539,208.
- Oral and maxillofacial — $538,590.
- Vascular surgery — $534,508.
- Cardiology — $527,231.
- Radiation oncology — $516,016.