- 1 Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in Atlanta?
- 2 How old are orthopedic surgeons?
- 3 How much do orthopedic surgeons make in Atlanta?
- 4 What state pays orthopedic surgeons the most?
- 5 Who is the best spine surgeon in Georgia?
- 6 Who is the best knee replacement surgeon in Georgia?
- 7 What is the easiest doctor to become?
- 8 Is a surgeon higher than a doctor?
- 9 What’s the youngest you can become a surgeon?
- 10 How much do orthopedic surgeons make in Georgia?
- 11 What degree do you need to be an orthopedic surgeon?
- 12 How much do orthopedic surgeons make in California?
- 13 Are most doctors millionaires?
- 14 What is the highest paid surgeon?
- 15 What is the lowest salary for a doctor?
Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in Atlanta?
Atlanta Top Doctors 2020
- Mark Albritton, MD. Resurgens Orthopaedics.
- Dheera Ananthakrishnan, MD. Emory Orthopaedics & Spine Center.
- Erroll J. Bailey, MD.
- Michael P. Bernot, MD.
- James L. Beskin, MD.
- Scott D. Boden, MD.
- Thomas Lane Bradbury Jr., MD. Emory Orthopaedics & Spine Center.
- Michael T. Busch, MD.
How old are orthopedic surgeons?
Surgeon age According to data gathered in the 2018 OPUS Survey, the average age of a U.S. orthopaedic surgeon is 56.5 years.
How much do orthopedic surgeons make in Atlanta?
Salary Recap The average pay for an Orthopedic Surgeon is $476,359 a year and $229 an hour in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
What state pays orthopedic surgeons the most?
11 highest – paying states for orthopedic surgeons: New Jersey tops the list at $494.5k
- New Jersey: $494,510.
- Washington, D.C.: $487,773.
- California: $484,118.
- New York: $475,933.
- Connecticut: $469,966.
- Massachusetts: $463,856.
- Alaska: $460,991.
- Maryland: $456,717.
Who is the best spine surgeon in Georgia?
Best Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialists in Atlanta, GA
- Dr. Daniel Refai, MD. 306 ratings. 59 Executive Park South Ne Ste 3000 Atlanta, GA 30329.
- Dr. Keith Michael, MD. 38 ratings. 80 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE Atlanta, GA 30303.
- Dr. John Rhee, MD. 138 ratings. 59 Executive Park South Ne Ste 3000 Atlanta, GA 30329.
Who is the best knee replacement surgeon in Georgia?
Best Knee Replacement Surgeon in Atlanta, GA
- Henry John D, Jr MD. 1.2 mi. 2 reviews.
- Jon Hyman, MD. 6.9 mi. 13 reviews.
- Resurgens Orthopaedics. 6.8 mi. 40 reviews.
- Emory Orthopaedics & Spine Center. 2.1 mi. 60 reviews.
- James S Kercher, MD. 3.6 mi. 6 reviews.
- Atlanta Bone and Joint Specialists. 5.7 mi.
- Peachtree Orthopedics. 1.1 mi.
- Resurgens Surgical Center. 6.8 mi.
What is the easiest doctor to become?
A general practice doctor has the least amount of requirements for any medical doctor. While these doctors do still have four years of medical school and one to two years of residency after completing four years of undergraduate education, this is the minimum amount of education any medical doctor must undergo.
Is a surgeon higher than a doctor?
All surgeons must first qualify as doctors, so they will have a basic medical degree which includes the principles of medicine and surgery. Some surgeons only use the highest of their qualifications (eg FRCS) in their correspondence or on their nameplates, rather than listing all the lesser degrees as well.
What’s the youngest you can become a surgeon?
Generally most people graduate college at age 22 and medical school at 26. Then after three years of internship and residency, many physicians begin their career at age 29. However, the training for some specialties can last until the physician’s early to mid 30’s.
How much do orthopedic surgeons make in Georgia?
Orthopedic Surgeon Salary in Georgia
|25th Percentile Orthopedic Surgeon Salary||$378,190||GA|
|50th Percentile Orthopedic Surgeon Salary||$481,050||GA|
|75th Percentile Orthopedic Surgeon Salary||$622,360||GA|
|90th Percentile Orthopedic Surgeon Salary||$751,015||GA|
What degree do you need to be an orthopedic surgeon?
An orthopedic surgeon must complete approximately fourteen years of formal education. They must earn a bachelor’s degree in a science field, then complete medical school. Once they complete their degrees, they must acquire an orthopedic residency that lasts five years.
How much do orthopedic surgeons make in California?
As of May 20, 2021, the average annual pay for an Orthopaedic Surgeon in California is $135,648 an year.
Are most doctors millionaires?
Now the majority of doctors, 55-61% are millionaires.
What is the highest paid surgeon?
The highest – paid physician specialties Specialists in plastic surgery earned the highest physician salary in 2020 — an average of $526,000. Orthopedics/orthopedic surgery is the next- highest specialty ($511,000 annually), followed by cardiology at $459,000 annually. 4
What is the lowest salary for a doctor?
The 10 Lowest -Paid Specialties Family Medicine $236,000 (up 1%) Public Health & Preventive Medicine $237,000 (up 2%) Diabetes & Endocrinology $245,000 (up 4%) Infectious Disease $245,000 (steady)