- 1 What doctors accept Louisiana Medicaid?
- 2 What does Louisiana Healthcare Connections cover?
- 3 Is Louisiana Healthcare Connections Medicaid?
- 4 Does Ochsner take Louisiana Healthcare Connections?
- 5 Is Louisiana Medicaid accepted in other states?
- 6 Does Louisiana Medicaid cover eyeglasses?
- 7 Does Louisiana Medicaid cover root canals?
- 8 What are the Medicaid plans in Louisiana?
- 9 Does Medicaid cover dental for adults in Louisiana?
- 10 What is the monthly income limit for Medicaid in Louisiana?
- 11 What are the income limits for Medicaid in Louisiana?
- 12 Is Healthy Louisiana Medicaid?
- 13 How do I get my Member ID for Louisiana Healthcare Connections?
- 14 What insurances does Ochsner accept?
- 15 What is blue connect Louisiana?
What doctors accept Louisiana Medicaid?
Top 10 Medicaid Provider Specialties in Louisiana:
- Family Doctor (747 providers)
- Pediatrician (Kids / Children Specialist) (691 providers)
- Internist (690 providers)
- Obstetrician / Gynecologist (OBGYN) (416 providers)
- Emergency Doctor (296 providers)
- Cardiologist (Heart Specialist) (293 providers)
- Surgeon (260 providers)
What does Louisiana Healthcare Connections cover?
Care Coordination and Disease Management Louisiana Healthcare Connections pays for these services. We provide services for many conditions, such as asthma, diabetes, COPD, high-risk pregnancy and many more. Call Member Services at 1-866-595-8133 (Hearing Loss: 711).
Is Louisiana Healthcare Connections Medicaid?
Louisiana Healthcare Connections is the state’s largest Medicaid health plan, serving more than 500,000 members and 30,000 providers, and employing more than 600 Louisianans.
Does Ochsner take Louisiana Healthcare Connections?
OMC – Ochsner Medical Center. Abbreviations for Ochsner hospitals and medical centers:
|Name of Payor||Accepted at these Locations|
|Louisiana Healthcare Connections (Healthy Louisiana )||OMC, OHI, OBMC, OMCWB, OMCK, OMCBR, OMCNS, OSAGH, OSM, OMCTG, Ochsner Clinic, LJCMC, SCPH, OHME, OHOSM and SBPH|
Is Louisiana Medicaid accepted in other states?
Louisiana Medicaid reimburses providers who are enrolled in the Louisiana Medicaid Program, some of whom are out-of- state providers. If a Louisiana Medicaid recipient uses the Louisiana Medicaid card for coverage with any other out-of- state provider that provider must enroll in Louisiana Medicaid in order to be paid.
Does Louisiana Medicaid cover eyeglasses?
All Medicaid recipients. Examinations and treatment of eye conditions, including examinations for vision correction, refraction error. Regular eyeglasses when they meet a certain minimum strength requirement. Medically necessary specialty eyewear and contact lenses with prior authorization.
Does Louisiana Medicaid cover root canals?
Preventive and diagnostic benefits, including: dental cleanings, exams, x-rays, fluoride, sealants, and more. Therapeutic benefits to treat cavities, gum or tooth pain, or other dental problems including: fillings, extractions, root canals, dental emergencies, and more.
What are the Medicaid plans in Louisiana?
- Aetna Better Health. Select. 1-855-242-0802. TTY: 711.
- Amerihealth Caritas Louisiana. Select. 1-888-756-0004. TTY: 1-866-428-7588.
- Healthy Blue. Select. 1-844-521-6941. TTY: 711.
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections. Select. 1-866-595-8133. TTY: 711.
- UnitedHealthcare Community. Select. 1-866-675-1607. TTY: 711.
Does Medicaid cover dental for adults in Louisiana?
Healthy Louisiana features five health plans, and each offers dental benefits for Adults 21 years and older, beyond the traditional adult denture services and dental care for children and adolescents that have been available under Medicaid in Louisiana previously.
What is the monthly income limit for Medicaid in Louisiana?
As an example, the 2020 income limits for eligibility for adults 19 to 64 without Medicare were $1,468 per month for a single individual and $3,013 per month for a family of four. Eligibility for LaChip in 2020 had a monthly income limit of $2,308 for one person and $4,738 for a four-person family.
What are the income limits for Medicaid in Louisiana?
|Program||Family Size/Monthly Income Limits|
|LaCHIP – for children||$2,330||$3,151|
|LaCHIP Affordable Plan – for children||$2,737||$3,702|
|LaMOMS – for pregnant women||$2,004|
|Medicaid Purchase Plan – for workers with disabilities||$1,074||$1,452|
Is Healthy Louisiana Medicaid?
What Is Healthy Louisiana? Healthy Louisiana is the way most of Louisiana’s Medicaid and LaCHIP recipients receive health care services.
How do I get my Member ID for Louisiana Healthcare Connections?
You can also call us at 1-866-595-8133 (Hearing Loss: 711), Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., to update your information or request a new Member ID Card.
What insurances does Ochsner accept?
Ochsner accepts the following Medicare plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage.
- Humana Medicare Advantage.
- Peoples Health Medicare Advantage Plans.
What is blue connect Louisiana?
Blue Connect members will have access to a network of primary care doctors, specialists, hospitals, labs and other healthcare providers, which include most of Ochsner’s 29-owned, managed and affiliated hospitals and more than 2,500 physicians.