- 1 Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in the world?
- 2 Which hospital is best for orthopedic?
- 3 What questions should I ask my orthopedic doctor?
- 4 Is it better to see a podiatrist or orthopedist?
- 5 Who is the best doctor for spine surgery?
- 6 Is being an orthopedic surgeon hard?
- 7 Who is the best surgeon in India?
- 8 Who is the best Orthopaedic surgeon in Delhi?
- 9 What is meant by orthopedic?
- 10 What happens at your first orthopedic visit?
- 11 What should I wear to an orthopedic appointment?
- 12 What questions should I ask my spine surgeon?
- 13 Are podiatrist real doctors?
- 14 What conditions can Podiatrists treat?
- 15 Can a podiatrist do surgery?
Who is the best orthopedic surgeon in the world?
CHICAGO — Dr. Richard A. Berger, 55, is the only surgeon in the world to perform over 10,000 minimally invasive outpatient joint replacement surgeries.
Which hospital is best for orthopedic?
List of best orthopedic hospitals in India is as follows:
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi.
- Hosmat Hospital, Bangalore.
- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai.
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, Delhi.
- Apollo Hospital, Jayanagar, Bangalore.
- Moolchand Medcity, Delhi.
- Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai.
- Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon.
What questions should I ask my orthopedic doctor?
15 Questions to Ask your Orthopedic Surgeon
- Are you Fellowship Trained in Orthopedics?
- How much improvement can I expect from my surgery?
- Will you provide me with either written materials or videotapes about this surgery and/or other pre-operative counseling?
- What type of anesthesia will be used and what are the risks?
Is it better to see a podiatrist or orthopedist?
As a general guideline, if you have an injury, condition, or symptoms affecting your foot or ankle health, it’s best to see a podiatrist. If you have an injury, condition, or symptoms affecting any other part of your musculoskeletal system, it’s best to see an orthopedic physician.
Who is the best doctor for spine surgery?
Spine surgeons listed in America’s Top Doctors for 2019:
- Dr. Paul C. McCormick, MD, MPH, FAANS, Director.
- Dr. Neil A. Feldstein, MD, FACS.
Is being an orthopedic surgeon hard?
Becoming an orthopedic surgeon is exceedingly difficult, and many medical students who apply for an orthopedic surgery residency do not get placed in that type of residency program. Moreover, orthopedic surgery faculty say that only the strongest medical students typically apply for an orthopedic surgery residency.
Who is the best surgeon in India?
Following is the list of top General Surgeons in India.
- Rank 1. Dr. Ramamoorthy N – General Surgeon – 45 Yrs.
- Rank 2. Dr. Alok Nath Sinha – General Surgeon – 44 Yrs.
- Rank 3. Dr. K. C. Gupta – General Surgeon – 43 Yrs.
- Rank 4. Dr. Ramesh Dumbre – General Surgeon – 41 Yrs.
- Rank 5. Dr.
Who is the best Orthopaedic surgeon in Delhi?
Top Orthopedic Surgeons in Delhi, India
- Dr. Harshavardhan Hegde. MBBS, MS – Orthopaedics Senior Consultant – Orthopaedics Fortis Hospital.
- Dr. Anil Raheja. MBBS, Orthopaedics,Consultant: Orthopaedics Apollo Spectra Hospitals.
- Dr. Jayant Arora.
- Dr. Manoj Miglani.
What is meant by orthopedic?
Orthopedics is a branch of medicine that focuses on the care of the musculoskeletal system. This system is made up of muscles and bones, as well as joints, ligaments, and tendons. A person who specializes in orthopedics is known as an orthopedist.
What happens at your first orthopedic visit?
Physical examinations are important for the surgeon to assess your range of motion, swelling, reflexes, and skin condition. Your doctor will be observing your general capacity to move around in certain positions such as walking, sitting, standing, climbing stairs, bending forward and backward, etc.
What should I wear to an orthopedic appointment?
If you are attending for a knee, hip or spine problem, please wear or bring shorts to your appointment. If you are having shoulder or elbow problems, please wear a singlet or a top that has few buttons.
What questions should I ask my spine surgeon?
Questions to ask your doctor about spinal surgery
- Why is this type of surgery recommended?
- Are there different methods for doing this surgery?
- How will this surgery help my spinal condition?
- Is there any harm in waiting?
- Am I too young or too old for spinal surgery?
- What else can be done to relieve my symptoms besides surgery?
Are podiatrist real doctors?
Podiatrists are defined as physicians by the federal government. A DPM is a specialist in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of lower extremity disorders, diseases and injuries.
What conditions can Podiatrists treat?
Podiatrists treat people of any age for many foot-related conditions, including:
- Fractures and sprains. Podiatrists regularly treat these common injuries when they affect a foot or ankle.
- Bunions and hammertoes.
- Growing pains.
- Heel pain.
- Morton’s neuroma.
Can a podiatrist do surgery?
More specifically, a podiatrist is trained to be a doctor of podiatric medicine and can perform surgery, prescribe drugs, and order lab tests. A podiatrist can also treat and perform surgery for common foot problems such as ingrown toenails, plantar fasciitis, foot ulcer treatment, corns, calluses and more.